Planning a Vegas vacation with children is easier thanks to Tripps Travel Network. There are more options than ever when taking the whole family to this exciting location in the desert. This vacation club is known for giving tourists personal attention during their travels.
· The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. Budding marine biologists can get a closer look at sea turtles, sharks, rays and much more. Tripps Travel Network notes visitors can also see freshwater fish and reptiles.
· Adventuredome. Kids of all ages can enjoy the country’s largest indoor theme park located in Circus Circus on the Strip. There are more than five, fun-filled acres that include games, rides and laser tag. Tripps Travel Network invites adventure-loving children to visit.
· Las Vegas Natural History Museum. Little ones can learn more about the animals they’ve heard about like wooly mammoths, whales and eels. Models of dinosaurs are also available, so kids can peek into the prehistoric past.
· Discovery Children’s Museum. Tripps Travel Network explains that this three-story museum is dedicated to educating kids in a fun environment. Visitors can play in Water World, Fantasy Festival and much more in this nurturing place.
· Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. The Secret Garden offers visitors the chance to see six types of big cats. The Dolphin Habitat gives guests a chance to see and learn more about these bright marine mammals.
· Hershey’s Chocolate World. What could excite a child more than an entire store filled with candy? And for those who prefer fresh baked goodness, there is even an onsite bakery.
· Floyd Lamb State Park. Ducks, geese and even peacocks flock to this tree-filled oasis. Families can stroll down paths, barbecue lunch and play horseshoes together. Stocked ponds provide an excellent place for fishing.
Children don’t have to miss out on all the fun this desert city offers. Tripps Travel Network shares where to keep the young ones entertained when traveling together. Whatever their interests, kids can have memorable vacations in Las Vegas. For more information please visit https://trippstravelnetwork.com/